Transmission and distribution corridor maintenance
We understand the key role of vegetation management in system reliability, and collaborate closely with electric utilities to ensure reliable power delivery and maximize the impact of vegetation-related spending.
Transmission Right-of-Way Maintenance
- Our quality-centric approach is well suited to the transmission/bulk power environment where heightened regulatory scrutiny creates rigorous performance demands. We use data collection systems to capture information on productivity, safety and customer satisfaction, and have a stringent quality control process to ensure that our work product meets utility specifications.
- We have the capability to support utilities as they shift from selective trimming programs to wire zone/border zone models, or other integrated vegetation management practices that support improved reliability while promoting positive environmental stewardship.
- We maintain a wide range of specialized mowing equipment capable of high production in extreme environments. We are equipped to tackle large-scale transmission maintenance projects, as well as reclamation efforts for corridors with high-density vegetation or functional encroachment.
Line Clearance Tree Trimming
- We have broad capabilities in distribution trimming and a consistent record of completing projects on budget. We offer consulting services that provide prescriptions for cost-saving, alternative vegetation control strategies.
- We cultivate a workforce of professional tree trimmers who are also skilled climbers, a singular resource when we need to gain access in challenging settings. We have ISA Certified Arborists, ISA Certified Utility Specialists and Licensed Tree Experts on staff.
- We receive consistent high marks for the professionalism of our customer notification advance teams, and their positive impact on the efficiency of the permission process as well as on customer and community relations.
Contact us for more information on how we can deliver effective solutions for your project.