Vegetation Management Solutions
Since 1945, utility-related forestry has been a core element of the Penn Line organization. Today, we work for some of the nation’s largest energy producers. We are a single source for broad capabilities in all aspects of vegetation management, including:
- Electric distribution line maintenance
- Electric transmission right-of-way maintenance
- Large-scale capital clearing for right-of-way corridors
- Pipeline mowing and right-of-way maintenance
- Cell site/gas well site preparation (including access-related construction)
- Mechanical side trimming
- Comprehensive herbicide management methods
- Forestry management services
- Storm restoration services
The Penn Line advantage
Penn Line is built on a quality-centric approach that defines our culture, management and organization.
- We cultivate a skilled, engaged workforce and engender a “pride in profession” in our employees. We support a culture of employee ownership where workers understand “big picture” goals and objectives, and have a passion for what they do.
- We integrate safety management into our work at the field level to improve compliance and accountability. We use full-time trainers embedded with our operations to coach employees on safe work performance in a real-world environment.
- We maintain a late model, specialized fleet as a strategic resource that drives productivity and efficiency.
Contact us for more information on how we can deliver effective solutions for your project.