Connectivity. It's what we do.
Penn Line Service is a solid mid-market contractor with diverse operations united by a single concept. Whether it's the power grid, pipelines, roads and bridges or "poles and wires," we keep things that matter connected to the people and places they matter to. It's what we've done for over 70 years.
The spirit of our business philosophy, the “fair dealing and good work” prescribed by our founders generations ago, cuts across all four business segments. We believe in creating lasting customer relationships based on the quality and integrity of our work. Period.
Our core capabilities include:
- Line clearance tree trimming and transmission corridor maintenance
- Pipeline mowing and right-of-way clearing
- Guide rail installation, repair and replacement
- Design/build of inside power and data systems
- Power line construction and maintenance